mecwacare is registered under the NDIS to provide the following home and support services:
- Assistance with self-care: personal care including, showering, dressing and bathroom assistance to maintain good hygiene and support healthy living.
- Transport: mecwacare can assist with travel and transport arrangements to and from school, work, medical appointments, local shopping centres, events, social opportunities and around the community.
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities. mecwacare can assist clients in community participation, promoting independence and active living. This includes the development of daily living and life skills.
- Assistance with daily life/ domestic assistance: mecwacare can provide support with domestic duties such as vacuuming, mopping, cleaning kitchens or bathrooms, washing, ironing, changing bed sheets and general tidying up.
- Community nursing. Support by Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Support Coordination
mecwacare’s NDIS funded home care and support is available in greater Melbourne and regional Victoria.